Animal Jam – Marketing and Licensing
Worked as an intern for WildWorks’s Marketing and Licensing departments. Job responsibilities included:
- Writing technical pamphlets and memos on game functionality, processes, and lore for use by licensees and other partners.
- Designing and publishing our branded Amazon Store page.
- Using Unity to capture screenshots and in-game footage for use by our social media team.
- Designing social media video production pipelines and new marketing videos.
- Collaborating with the Design team to create in-game content tied to our licensing products.
- Communicating information between multiple teams.
- Analyzing data from Google Analytics and our advertising partners to suggest plans for conversion optimization.
- Organizing spreadsheets of product data and funneling that data into a tool to be used by our licensees.
- Clerical work assisting the directors of Marketing and Licensing.
Tools Used: Unity 5.6, Photoshop CC 2017, Adobe Acrobat, iMeet, Microsoft Office, Google Suite, assorted in-house tools.