Animal Jam – Marketing and Licensing
Worked as an intern for WildWorks’s Marketing and Licensing departments. Job responsibilities included:
- Analyzing data from Google Analytics and our advertising partners to suggest plans for conversion optimization.
- Organizing spreadsheets of product data and funneling that data into a tool to be used by our licensees.
- Creating pamphlets and memos on game functionality and lore for use by licensees and other partners.
- Designing and publishing our branded Amazone Store page.
- Using Unity to capture screenshots and in-game footage for use by our social media team.
- Designing social media video production pipelines and organizations.
- Clerical work assisting the directors of Marketing and Licensing.
Tools Used: Unity 5.6, Photoshop CC 2017, Adobe Acrobat, iMeet, Microsoft Word and Office, other assorted tools developed in-house.