Animal Jam – Licensing Production Coordinator
Worked as a Coordinator for WildWorks’s Marketing and Licensing departments. Job responsibilities included:
- Coordinating the production of marketing assets for our line of licensed Animal Jam products.
- Writing technical pamphlets and memos on game functionality, processes, and lore for use by licensees and other partners.
- Designing and publishing our branded Amazon Store page.
- Using Unity to capture screenshots and in-game footage for use by our social media team.
- Designing social media video production pipelines and new marketing videos.
- Collaborating with the Design team to create in-game content tied to our licensing products and do occasional game design tasks.
- Communicating information between multiple teams.
- Analyzing data from Google Analytics and our advertising partners to suggest plans for conversion optimization.
- Organizing spreadsheets of product data and funneling that data into a tool to be used by our licensees.
- Other tasks as needed by the other members of my team.
Tools Used: Unity 5.6, Photoshop CC 2017, Adobe Acrobat, iMeet, Microsoft Office, Google Suite, assorted in-house tools.